DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
This website is operated by Delem B.V. (Company Number 17055124 CC Oost-Brabant ), hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us” and “Delem”, with registered office at Luchthavenweg 42, 5657EB Eindhoven. In this Data Protection Declaration, we as Data Controller under Art. 4 (7) EU GDPR describe which data we collect when you visit our website and for which purpose we process such data. All relevant contact details are set forth under No. 10 of this Data Protection Declaration.
By providing this Data Protection Declaration, we fulfil our information obligations regarding the following websites which are operated by us and can be accessed separately:
As the protection of your personal data is very important to us, we strictly adhere to the legal provisions of the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (GDPR).
1. Personal Data
In principle, you can use our website without providing any personal data. However, the use of individual functions may be subject to deviating regulations which we point out separately.
Therefore, except for the cookies which are described in detail below, we generally only collect and store data which you provide to us via our entry forms or through any other active interactions with our website.
If you use our website for informative purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or provide us with information otherwise, we will only collect the personal data which your browser transmits to our server. Thus, if you like to visit our website, we will collect the data set forth below which we need for technical reasons in order to display the website for you and to ensure stability and security thereof in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f EU GDPR:
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- contents of the request
- access status / http status code
- data volume transmitted respectively
- website sending the request
- browser used
- operating system and interface thereof
- language and version of the browser software
3. Collection and Processing of Personal Data
Personal data exceeding the information stored by cookies will be processed by us only if you communicate them to us voluntarily, for example if you register with us, enter into a contractual relationship with us or contact us otherwise. Such data only includes contact details as well as information on the matters regarding which you get in touch with us.
We use the personal data provided by you only in the course of fulfilling the respective purpose of processing (e.g. registration, handling of an order, distribution of information and marketing material, processing of a prize competition, responses to questions, granting access to certain information) to the extent this is required and/or legally permissible (in particular under Art. 6 EU GDPR) (e.g. distribution of marketing and advertising material to existing customers and interested parties).
4. Storage Duration
We generally store data which you provide to us only for customer support or for marketing and information purposes until the expiry of three years after our last communication. However, we will delete the data before expiry of this period upon your request to the extent this is not prevented by any legal requirements.
5. Tools and Applications and Links Used
Our website contains links to other websites; this serves information purposes only. These websites are not under our control and are therefore not covered by the provisions of this Data Protection Declaration. If you activate a link, the operator of the website may collect data relating to you and process it in accordance with their data protection statement which might deviate from our Data Protection Declaration.
6. Data Transmission
In principle, your data is not transmitted to third parties, unless we are legally obliged thereto, data disclosure is required for the performance of a contractual relationship concluded between us or you expressly consented to disclosure of your data in advance. External processors or other cooperation partners receive your data only if this is required for contract performance or if we have a legitimate interest therein which we communicate to you separately as applicable. To the extent one of our processors comes into contact with your personal data, we ensure that such processor adheres to the provisions under data protection legislation in the same manner as we do.
We do not sell your personal data to third parties outside our group of companies or market them otherwise. We transmit your data to companies affiliated to us if this is justified for performance of a contract, fulfilment of a legal obligation or in accordance with our legitimate interest. An overview of the companies affiliated to us is available at https://www.delem.com/en/contact/main-office.
7. Cross-References to other Websites
9. Your Rights
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act, you as data subject affected by our data processing activities are entitled to the following rights and remedies:
- Right of Access (Art. 15 EU GDPR): You as data subject are entitled to request information whether and, if yes, which personal data relating to you is processed. For your own protection – to make sure that no third parties receive information on your data – we might have to verify your identity in an appropriate manner.
- Right to Rectification (Art. 16) and Erasure (Art. 17 EU GDPR): You are entitled to request without undue delay rectification of inaccurate personal data relating to you and/or – taking into account the purposes of data processing – completion of incomplete personal data as well as erasure of your data to the extent the criteria under Art. 17 EU GDPR have been met.
- Right to Restriction of Processing (Art. 18 EU GDPR): Subject to the statutory requirements, you are entitled to require restriction of processing of any personal data collected. As of the point in time of the request for restriction, such data will only be processed based upon individual consents or in order to establish and enforce legal claims.
- Right to Data Portability (Art. 20 EU GDPR): You can request unconstrained and unrestricted transmission of personal data which you provided to us to you or to a third party.
- Right to Object (Art. 21 EU GDPR): You can object to the processing of personal data relating to you which is required to safeguard our or a third party’s legitimate interests at any time for reasons resulting from your special circumstances. After such objection, your data will not be processed anymore, unless there are compelling reasons worth protecting for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves the purpose of establishing, exercising and defending legal claims. You can object to data protection for the purpose of direct marketing with effect for the future at any time.
- Withdrawal of Consent: If you granted a separate consent to the processing of your data, you can withdraw it at any time. Such withdrawal shall influence the legitimacy of the processing of your personal data after you communicated it to us.
If you take any measure to enforce your above-mentioned rights under the GDPR, we are obliged to provide a statement on such measure requested or to fulfil your request without undue delay, however, no later than within one month after receipt of such request.
We will react to all reasonable requests within the legal limits free of charge and as soon as possible.
The Data Protection Authority is responsible for requests regarding a breach of the right of access, breach of the right of secrecy, rectification or erasure.
10. Contact Information / Contact Person / Data Protection Officer
a. Contact information of the Data Controller
Tel: +31 40 255 29 69
b. Contact information of the data protection officer / of the contact person for data protection matters
Attn.: Finance department
Tel: +31 40 255 29 69